Position : Senior BI Data Architect with Kimball
Location : Madison, WI
Duration : 3 Years+
(in order of desirability)
· #1 - Local -- DW Architect 7+ years; Kimball 5+ years
· #2 - Non-local willing to travel/relo -- DW Architect 10+ years; Kimball 7+ years. Preference given to candidates with State Government or Human Services experience.
SKILLS - CORE:
· Experience developing and administering enterprise conceptual, logical and physical data models
· Experience in data warehouse design and development
· Knowledge of Kimball data warehouse design principals
· Is the candidate willing, if requested, to authorize background check as part of selection process?
· Experience using Erwin Data Modeling software
· Is the candidate willing, if requested, to take technical screen as part of selection process?
SKILLS - MAJORITY REQUIRED:
· Create database objects
· Creating, reviewing and tuning SQL scripting
· Data Analysis
· Database design
· Experience in extract, transform, and load coding using Informatica
· Oracle PL/SQL
· Metadata tools
· Oracle 11g
· Oracle data dictionary views
· Excellent organization, analytical, and communication skills
· Provide One Work
Reference -- State of WI requires a reference to be shared on submission. Name,
phone, email, company, role. Ideally someone candidate reported to.