Location: ST. LOUIS, MO (Need locals only)
Client is looking for 5 Java
Developers with the below skill set:
Any local to St. Louis Developers Java – WITH TDD LEANINGS
• JAVA 7, JAVA 8 WOULD BE NICE
• JUNIT AND SOME TYPE OF MOCKING FRAMEWORK LIKE JMOCKIT OR MOCKITO
• DECENT SQL SKILLS
THEY HAVE TO BE IN ST. LOUIS, MO AND HAVE TO BE
ABLE TO INTERVIEW IN PERSON FOR A 2 HOUR TECHNICAL INTERVIEW.
· 7+ YEARS' EXPERIENCE IN PROGRAMMING/SYSTEMS ANALYSIS.
· 5+ YEARS' EXPERIENCE OF JAVA (J2EE) TECHNOLOGIES, SUN JDK, RDBMS,APPLICATION SERVER PLATFORMS AND OPEN SOURCE FRAMEWORKS.
· SOLID KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES: HTTP, SSL, REST, SQL,JSON, AND EXCEL.
· LANGUAGES/FRAMEWORKS SUCH AS GROOVY, RUBY, GRAILS, RAILS OR DROPWIZARD.
· SOLID KNOWLEDGE OF AIX/LINUX, TOMCAT, OR JETTY
· SOLID KNOWLEDGE OF CUCUMBER, FITNESSE OR SIMILAR TESTING FRAMEWORKS
· SOLID KNOWLEDGE OF AGILE AND DEVOPS DEVELOPMENT PROCESSES
· SOLID KNOWLEDGE OF TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT PROCESSES.
· SOLID KNOWLEDGE OF SOME TYPE OF CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION ENVIRONMENT
· SUCH AS JENKINS, CRUISECONTROL, CONTINUUM, TRAVIS, ETC...
· KNOWLEDGE OF DEVOPS-STYLE DEPLOYMENT TOOLS SUCH AS DOCKER, ANSIBLE, OR VAGRANT.
· Advanced interpersonal skills, demonstrating an ability to lead.
· Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into systems' design and technical solutions.
Expert knowledge of object oriented programming, design
patterns, relational database design, operating systems, networking concepts,
and systems integration
Complex analytical and problem-solving skills
· Advanced oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work well within an Agile team environment.
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to work outside normal business hours with users in different time zones
· Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department/team projects
· Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives
· Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into viable/accepted solutions
· Advanced skills in customer relationship management and change management
· Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
· General business knowledge
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience